Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Amazing

There are some reviewers saying this was a flash from heaven, which may very well be true seeing as the only reason I say this is because my elbow hit the mouse while I was typing in the name of another website. The voice acting was Phenomenal, the review was hilarious on its own, the voice acting many times funnier and add the added typography stuff in white (like the axman13 years old thing) it was fantastic. The typography looked great too. And props to you for making the white typography funny, it seems to often people take something funny and add unfunny commentary which ruins it, that was not the case here. Easily earned a 10/10 5/5 and a favorite.

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

Nice

Your Ash's personality reminds me just a tad of Blockhead. I like it.

some trippy shit, bro some trippy shit, bro

Spam is a genre?

That's odd. But nicely animated so I enjoyed it.

turtleco responds:

geelad you like it

Goremaster II Goremaster II

Next big series?

This is up there with the great stuff on newgrounds really well done. I personally think it would be cool if the Skullprince had more stuff to say other than "Goddammit" the line is good and all, but I wouldn't mind seeing more variety in that sense. But if you are trying to establish it as his signature line or something, I will likely learn to appreciate that in it's own sense.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Very Funny

Normally I hate this kind of stuff. But this one was quite funny.

Sketched - Dollar Menu Sketched - Dollar Menu

Awesome

And the beginning actually got me by suprise, which is awesome, a lot of things get overly predictable, which is okay in some sense, but I like the occasional surprise. And the beginning really got me.

Stick Slayer vs Xiao Xiao Stick Slayer vs Xiao Xiao

RIP Spurgin

...Because "RIP" and "RIP Ben" where taken...
But what a genius.

WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

Really great

Personally I think the timing could be better on some of the stuff, but the jokes are funny. And hey you have a pretty large audience so, probably the timing doesn't bother others.

Dear Tom Dear Tom

Hilarious ending

And yeah Tom is awesome

psychicpebbles responds:

Damn straight.

Jack Matthews Jack Matthews

Good but...

the fact that it plays music while loading really pisses me off, I always listen to music until I push the play button so it's annoying when it starts playing and there is no mute. But it has nothing to with the animation really so I won't let it affect my rating.