Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Amazing

There are some reviewers saying this was a flash from heaven, which may very well be true seeing as the only reason I say this is because my elbow hit the mouse while I was typing in the name of another website. The voice acting was Phenomenal, the review was hilarious on its own, the voice acting many times funnier and add the added typography stuff in white (like the axman13 years old thing) it was fantastic. The typography looked great too. And props to you for making the white typography funny, it seems to often people take something funny and add unfunny commentary which ruins it, that was not the case here. Easily earned a 10/10 5/5 and a favorite.

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

Nice

Your Ash's personality reminds me just a tad of Blockhead. I like it.

some trippy shit, bro some trippy shit, bro

Spam is a genre?

That's odd. But nicely animated so I enjoyed it.

turtleco responds:

geelad you like it

Tsunami Fighter Tsunami Fighter

Cool

It's pretty good game, and I added stars because it is for charity.
Also I read the thing below me. I garuntee you I won't be haunted and killed.

"Shoot Em Up" "Shoot Em Up"

Hey

The game would be more challenging if there was limited ammo, or limited clips or just a wait time between each shot. Also would be nice to be able to see your shots or gun or something, doesn't help for aiming or anything just would make the game look a lot nicer.

Rayven2011 responds:

That is a cool idea limited ammo, hmmm but i would have to make it so you can reload since it is a time based game and the targets / number of targets is totally random over the time allotted. Also I was thinking of a graphic of the front of a rifle and than the sight or something along those lines. Ty for you response:)

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Hilarious

The best part is in the credits where it says it is based on the God of War storyline.

Intense Power Struggle!!! Intense Power Struggle!!!

Sick piano

The drums sound a bit awkward to me, (I think they are kind of distracting when it is just the paino and the hi-hat). But that may just be me.

Mrkapow responds:

Okey Doke! I'll get to experimenting with some more different drum sounds then! Thanks for the comment!!

{Heim} Adagio for Strings {Heim} Adagio for Strings

Nice Shape

It doesn't feel repetitive to me, the thing has shape dynamically, which makes it feel like it is going somewhere... Well you know opinions differ, but I don't feel it feels repetitive, it builds up nicely and then comes back down, which is something you really don't see too often anymore, people are obsessed with making things constantly epic, I mean epic is good, but it has to have shape, for the dynamics alone I'd have probably given a 10, but I like the writing too, so you didn't just get a freebee from me.

Brawling Spirit *C-Star* Brawling Spirit *C-Star*

Really nice work

Maybe I listen to way to much Kamelot but I can totally hear some guitar and drums going here...
oh and what's with people giving an entirely positive review and then rating the thing a 9... I'll never understand that, sure it's not fucking John Williams, but hell you earned a 10.

CreamingStar responds:

Guitar and drums? I'll have to ruminate on that one. Just so I can get a better picture, what kind of drums do you mean?

Virgo Virgo

Hmmm

Seems JokerSequeida is a bit of an asshole.
Good picture. And for the record tits look fine to me.

crtaranto responds:

lol, cheers!

Louis Armstrong Louis Armstrong

Amazing tribute

Louis Armstrong... didn't expect to see him on newgrounds, newgrounds doesn't seem to be a place where a lot of people would appreciate jazz. The picture itself is amazing, It's pretty close to as realistic as it gets. Even the trumpet seems to be right (I have seen even proffesional artists that butcher the anatomy of a trumpet so really great job). Even your signature looks awesome, I wish my signature was that cool. You easily earned a 10 and the front page.

Larry's Dream World Larry's Dream World

Cool

Nice to see somthing good happen to larry for once.

MiddleFingerRings responds: